Easy, straightforward oven repair pricing.
Please note: All bookings are subject to availability
Please visit our Frequently Asked Questions section for answers to many frequently asked questions.
The below Fixed Labour fee pricing is for oven repair bookings during our normal weekday business hours (Monday – Friday).
Our Fixed Labour for Oven Repairs varies depending on type of oven repair:
- Electric Wall/Underbench Oven Repair has a Fixed labour charge of $120 (excl G.S.T) – regardless of how long oven repair takes. Parts fitted are extra.
- Gas Wall/Underbench oven or Freestanding Oven/Stove Repair has a Fixed labour charge of $140 (excl G.S.T) – regardless of how long oven repair takes. Parts fitted are extra
Above Fixed Labour fee rates are for oven repair bookings between normal business hours of 7am-5pm weekday.
Additional Important Information:
- Cost of part(s) is additional to the Fixed Labour Rate above
- No Service Charge, No Call-out fee, No Travelling Charge
- Fixed Labour Rate is due only once, you do not pay it again if a return visit is required to fit an ordered part.
- The Fixed labour rate is still due even if part(s) is no longer available; and/or the customer is not proceeding with the repair; and/or the unit is not economical to repair.
- The fixed labour rate is for one appliance only
- If you have more than one appliance to be repaired please refer to our Frequently Asked Questions section.
- We do not provide free quotes.
- We do not have a Service Call Charge, Call-out Fee or Travelling Charge.
- The Labour charge above is for appliance repair work only. Fault(s) with installation, upstream or downstream of the appliance are not included in the Fixed Labour Rate.
Ensure to visit our Specials and Promotions Page to view any current discounts and specials!
Should your question not be answered please feel free to contact us for further information.